Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24561 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 (﷼ 13,366) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £27 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)