Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 (4,426,007 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Panama City costs 16 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)