Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,350 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02861 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,047 (71,545 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)