Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,957 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15049 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €938 (6,230TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)