Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01701 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €931 (54,734 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)