Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 (1,801,774 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pasto costs COL$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)