Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13389 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,350 (kr25,023) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)