Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.560 USD / BAM
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,521 (2,718KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 32 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $0.71 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)