Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Athens, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01848 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $712 (38,520 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)