Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Athens, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,246 (﷼ 52,460,812) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)