Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02625 USD / UYU
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 35% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,088 ($U79,539) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)