Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01866 USD / DOP
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,883 (RD$ 100,946) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)