Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.083 USD / EUR
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,582 (€2,384) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)