Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,903 in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (about 3 hours ago)