Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,568 (2,568 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 5 hours ago)