Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 26% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,668 (EC$9,914) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (about 3 hours ago)