Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 57% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,286 (€1,190) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)