Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14787 USD / TTD
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 10% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,775 (18,767 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)