Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29401 USD / PGK
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,585 (12,194 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)