Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.555 USD / BGN
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 53% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,495 (2,694 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)