Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.658 USD / AUD
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is about the same as in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,006 (AU$4,571) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)