Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020.
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,258 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)