Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.085 USD / EUR
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,191 (€2,019) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ingolstadt costs €0.09 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €21,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨105 (about 2 hours ago)