Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00893 USD / JPY
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,854 (¥431,791) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)