Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00908 USD / JPY
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,896 (¥429,017) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Mississauga costs C$5.14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)