Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35165 USD / TND
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,743 (4,955 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 4 hours ago)