Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.553 USD / BAM
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,605 (2,901KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)