Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Athens, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.707 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 39% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,941 (2,747 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)