Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Athens, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,629 (﷼ 68,608,418) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)