Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Athens, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00005 USD / VES *
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,860 (40,281,455 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr50 (about 3 hours ago)