Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06460 USD / MVR
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 14% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $3,015 (46,674 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)