Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 20% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,333 (€2,159) in Larnaca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)