Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23871 USD / MYR
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,092 (RM8,763) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)