Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04296 USD / CZK
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,046 (47,623 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)