Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34963 USD / TND
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $990 (2,831 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zapopan costs Mex$ 570 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 180 kr (about 2 hours ago)