Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00124 USD / CLP
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,795 (CH$1,446,533) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 2,399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)