Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01619 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,432 (ARS $150,182) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $48 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ithaca, New York costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Orlando, Florida costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)