Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03170 USD / THB
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,335 (73,655 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 3 hours ago)