Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22788 USD / BRL
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,116 (R$ 9,283) in Campos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)