Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34996 USD / TND
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 61% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,272 (3,634 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)