Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,684 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01387 USD / INR
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 56% cheaper than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Athens, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,354 (₨97,631) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pasto costs COL$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)