Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00082 USD / KRW
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,893 (₩4,745,138) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 79,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (44 minutes ago)