Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Athens, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Athens, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Athens, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,007 (4,772,465 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Athens, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)