Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Asunción, Paraguay
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.715 PYG / LAK
Do you live in Asunción? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 44% more expensive than in Asunción (Paraguay)
For example, you would need at least 17,866,170 Gs (24,975,451 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,400,000 Gs in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 6 hours ago)