Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Asunción, Paraguay
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1564.987 PYG / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 531 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Asunción? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Asunción (Paraguay)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)