Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Asunción (Paraguay)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
Are you moving to Medellín? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Medellín of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Asunción? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 973 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.87 (about 5 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $580 (about 5 hours ago)