Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 ILS / HRK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 30% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,345 ₪ (14,442 kn) in Rijeka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (29 minutes ago)