Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 ILS / RON
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,800 ₪ (7,431 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)