Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39406 ILS / MAD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,752 ₪ (17,133 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)