Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48495 ILS / GTQ
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 39% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,274 ₪ (Q14,999) in Quetzaltenango.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)